Finally, a Marine grade eco-conscious solution to using wood without harming the planet. Uniply's Ecomate Marine 710 plywood is made from plantation timber acquired through social forestry, which implies that it will be replenished within 7 years. Apart from being eco-friendly, its is also boiling water proof (BWP) and has been treated for termite and powdering problems.
|Properties||Specified IS 710:2010|
|Adhesive For Bonding||E1 Grade Un- extended BWP Phenol formaldehyde Synthetic Resin as per Global Standards|
|Preservative Treatment||As per IS 5539|
|Glue Shear Strength||Excellent|
|GSS Dry State||1350 N Avg
1100 N min Individual
|GSS Wet State||1000 N Avg
800 N Min Individual
|Density||Above 750 kg/m3|
|Parallel to grain direction||Above 50 N/mm2|
|Perpendicular to grain direction||Above 38 N/mm2|
|Sum in both directions||88 N/mm2|
|Water Resistance Test|
|Stands more than 72 hours of continuous boiling|
|CONFORMS TO IS 710:2010|
- Boiling water proof
- Tough Bonding: Superior Phenolic Resin Is used for super bonding
- Manufactured through QUATERN process
- Resistant to termites and powdering
- Antifungal Treated
- Made from select Plantation timber.
- Can be used for making indoor as well as outdoor furniture
- This category of plywood is most suitable for partition and panelling, panel insert in doors, false ceiling, lawn chairs, garden tables and chairs, cavity flooring, cupboard shelving and also as kitchen cabinets.